UntoldStory Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flame's GM Application =]

Go down

Flame's GM Application =] Empty Flame's GM Application =]

Post  Flame Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Name-Yirui

Age-13(Finally a teenager XD)

TimeZone-(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

IGN-Flame

Something about you-I like to hang out and chat with my friends in my spare time. I love swimming, I'm kinda of a nerd(Lol). I get good grades in school. There's not much to be said about me D:

Msn/email/anything that can contact each other--Shhh Top secret!!- yiruinn@gmail.com

How often your online-I'm usually really dedicated to all the servers I've been to, so any amount of time that you need me to go on, I can try my best =]

Why should we choose you?:
1)Well, I'm fair and I don't take sides in an argument.
2)I'm friendly to everyone
3)I act immediately when I am told to.
4)Lastly, I will never disobey what the owner says.

If you caught a friend hacking what would you do?: Friend or no friend, I act on instinct and what seems fair to do, I do it. So if my friend was hacking, it would be automatic ban hammer.(But I wouldn't be friends with a hacker in the first place)

What can you do to promote the server?: I can tell all my friends, spam on other server chat boxes, and vote everyday.

What will you help as a gm for this server-
I'll put it in as the simplest terms I can
1)Ban all hackers/spammers/abusers.
2)Vote and advertise the server to let people come and play
3)Make events to make the server fun for everyone(Catchy =])
4)Enjoy the server!

What will you do if there's a hacker-
1)Stalk the hacker in hide mode
2)Verify that he/she's actually hacking
3)Spam the scroll key(Screenies)
4)And they get the Banhammah >=]

How long have you been experiencing as a Game Master-Well I've been a GM in alot of servers like ModernStory, Untoldstory (before the wipe), VIPMS, and BananaStory. So now I'm very familiar with the common GM rules, commands, and what to do in certain situations.

Well, this is the end of my GM app, hope you guys liked it and take it into consideration =].

Time to make it colorful! Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face No affraid pig clown bounce confused cheers Basketball bom elephant afro lol! flower study geek farao rendeer jocolor king

Flame

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum